Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and the Czech Republic.
Due to our growth ambitions, we are looking for a talented: Software Engineer (Payment Plugins/PHP) in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, or Poland.
The Partner Integrations Team empowers partners with an extensive suite of tools fostering seamless integration to ensure the success of both partners and Inbank. The team deals with the development of integration tools, partner integration support, and taking care of partner-facing documentation. In the product engineer role, you will help us develop and improve the integration toolset. Primarily you will be dealing with Inbank’s e-commerce plugins.
To be successful in the role, you bring ideally the following skills with you:
- 2+ years of previous similar work experience as a Software engineer.
- Proficiency in PHP.
- Expertise in developing and customizing plugins/modules for at least one of the following: WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Magento, and OpenCart.
- Experience with version control systems like Git.
- Familiarity with database systems such as MySQL.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, including unit testing and integration testing.
- Understanding of eCommerce security best practices to ensure data protection and secure transactions.
We do understand that nobody is perfect, but some bonus points if you have:
- Experience integrating third-party APIs for payment gateways.
- Skills in front-end frameworks (e.g. Vue, React) for enhancing user interfaces.
- Ability to optimize website performance for faster loading times.
- Strong knowledge of back-end development and understanding of design patterns.
- Proficiency with Java or Ruby on Rails.
Our offer to you:
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on Your experience level and a great benefit package.
- Additional health insurance, extra vacation days after 3rd year, and 3 health days.
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally.
- Agile and high-performance development culture and plenty of start-up spirit.
- Team events and personalized training plan.
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.