Inbank is at the forefront of integrating banking into customers’ everyday digital experiences. Our financing solutions, integrated into over 5,000 retailers’ shopping journeys, enable growth for our merchant partners and offer customers a seamless experience. At Inbank, innovation and growth are key, and our team of over 300 people across Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and the Czech Republic embodies this ethos.
Inbank is expanding rapidly, and we are in search of a dynamic and proficient Product Data Analyst to join our Core tribe. This role is vital in enhancing our product offerings and customer experience through data-driven insights.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct research and analysis on customer behavior throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Together with the Product team generate and test hypotheses, deriving insights from product usage, user behavior, and market data to enhance customer journeys and business growth.
- Define, monitor, and analyze key product metrics.
- Implement web and mobile analytics tools and event tracking to gain insights into user behavior and product usage.
- Collaborate closely with product managers for business case calculations and product metric development, aiding data-driven decisions.
- Develop dashboards for product teams and other stakeholders.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc analyses and modeling to support decision-making.
Ideally you bring the following:
- Proficiency in analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude).
- Strong capability in sourcing data through SQL and creating dashboards in Tableau, Metabase, etc.
- Proven experience in developing analytics systems from scratch, including setting up frameworks and processes for ongoing data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- A passion for tackling challenges and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Fluent in English (company's working language).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analytics, preferably with projects in production.
What You Will Get In Return:
- Competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Hybrid, agile, and autonomous working environment.
- Engaging and challenging projects with professional development opportunities.
- A friendly, results-oriented team.
- Team events and additional perks.
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.