Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Due to growth, we are seeking a Compliance Manager to join our team in Prague, Czech Republic.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor developments of relevant external regulations and communicate their requirements and impact to the organisation
- Monitor the compliance of Inbank’s activities proactively, detect issues at the earliest opportunity and develop solutions for addressing them
- Manage regulatory relations and communication with supervisory authorities, including acting as the contact person for local AML and data protection supervisors
- Participate in external work groups held at local banking or other financial sector associations
- Provide compliance and legal support (including trainings) to other teams on responsible lending, AML, data protection, consumer protection and other relevant areas.
Ideally, you bring the following with you:
- At least a couple of years experience in financial law or related domain
- Open minded to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Ability and willingness to translate legal and regulatory requirements into practical solutions (e.g. customer flows)
- Willing to take lead and responsibility in projects with challenging deadlines and goals
- Fluent written and verbal in Czech and English
We do understand that nobody is perfect, but some bonus points if you have:
- Good knowledge of CZ banking and finance law
- Experience with CNB and other competent authorities' communication
Our offer to you:
- Own responsibility for assigned projects and tasks, as well as the opportunity to come up with new ideas and implement them
- An opportunity to innovate and develop new business solutions
- A chance to work on challenging and yet unsolved topics
- Motivating financial compensation
- Being part of something new, creative and actively creating
- A small, friendly team and open communication
- Possibility to work from home, but we are always happy to see you in our office in the centre of Prague
- 25 days of vacation
- Lump sum meal allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone.