Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
We are seeking a dynamic and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist. As a key member of our Customer Support team, you will be the frontline of communication with our valued customers. Your primary responsibility will be to provide excellent service, resolve inquiries, and ensure customer satisfaction.
The location of the position is in Lithuania, Kaunas.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring professional, smooth and friendly customer and partner service by phone and email
- Doing manual decisions
- Implementing and improving contract administration principles and loan evaluation
- Closing calls, and contacting customers in different stages of fulfilling loan applications and agreements
- Performing additional tasks according to the orders of the direct manager
- If necessary, supervising or replacing employees appointed by the direct manager within the limits of their knowledge and competencies.
Ideally, you bring the following skills with you:
- Previous experience in customer support or a related field preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A positive attitude and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Lithuanian
- Good understanding of English or Russian language.
Our offer to you:
- Monthly gross salary: 1377€ + bonuses
- Opportunity to contribute to our growth journey and be a part of our ambitious and thriving company
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, health days and extra vacation days after 3rd year of employment
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- Agile and autonomous working environment
- Team events and personalised training plan.
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.