Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Due to our growth ambitions, we are looking for a talented Operational Risk Manager (ICT Risk) in Tallinn, Estonia, who will report directly to our Head of Risk Control. If necessary, we offer flexibility regarding the Full-Time Equivalent (FTE), and there is also the option to commence with a part-time schedule.
In this position, you'll play a crucial role in Inbank's second line of defence. You'll have the chance to redefine and apply an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) risk management framework aligned with Inbank's growth aspirations. Collaborating with skilled professionals across five countries, you'll be at the forefront of shaping these practices. If you have a background in operational risk management and are keen to take the next step, this rol awaits your expertise and interest.
Ideally, you have the following:
- Experience and knowledge that support your ability to contribute to Inbank’s ICT risk management framework and other relevant elements of the operational risk management framework
- Relevant experience to advise on the implementation of risk management policies and procedures and control improvements
- Contribute to reshaping the independent risk reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Worked in international organisations and cross-country teams, financial sector experience is an additional benefit
- Independent but also passionate about teamwork
- Excellent communication skills, whether this is presenting to internal stakeholders, management and supervisory board or regulatory authorities
- Analytical proficiency, a quick learning aptitude, and an enthusiasm for continuous development in compliance-related facets.
- Fluent in English and an excellent communicator both in writing and orally.
We do understand that nobody is perfect, but some bonus points if you have:
- Worked in a financial services company before
- Experience within a start-up environment.
Our offer to you:
- Opportunity to contribute to our growth journey and be a part of our ambitious and thriving company
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, health days and extra vacation days after 3rd year of employment
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- Agile and autonomous working environment
- Team events and personalised training plan.
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.