Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Due to our growth ambitions, we are looking for a talented Compliance Lawer in Poland to our Warsaw or Gdansk office.
The role is in Inbank’s Compliance Team which is a multinational team spanning 5 countries. The role includes managing communication with regulatory authorities, analysing various parts of Inbank’s operations for compliance with internal and external regulations on areas like consumer finance and AML, finding solutions that meet both regulatory requirements as well as Inbank’s desire to innovate.
Ideally, you have the following:
- Several years of experience experience in compliance within the finance sector
- Open minded to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Ability and willingness to translate legal and regulatory requirements into practical solutions (e.g. customer flows)
- Willing to take lead and responsibility in projects with challenging deadlines and goals
- Fluent written and verbal in Polish and English
We do understand that nobody is perfect, but some bonus points if you have:
- Good knowledge of Polish banking and finance law
- Experience with KNF and other competent authorities' communication
- Legal qualification from a reputable law school, LLM
Our offer to you:
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health Insurance, and extra vacation days after 3rd year into Private medical care, sports card cofinancing, life insurance
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- Agile and high-performance development culture and plenty of startup spirit
- Team events and personalized training plan and learning budget
At Inbank we strive to have an inclusive and diverse working environment, so we welcome you to apply even if you do not match all the points here but think you would do well.