Global technology companies use incident.io to empower teams to run incidents from start to finish, by getting the right people involved in real-time on Slack.
Our platform integrates with tools you already use, with intuitive workflows and guiding actions to support your team through tough situations. Auto-generated timelines and post-mortems eliminate busy work and focuses effort on high impact work.
Rapidly fix and learn from incidents, so you can build more resilient products.
We’re building incident.io for our customers and with our customers. A big part of that relies on the relationships we build and maintain over their lifetime with us.
We’re assembling a fantastic team of process-minded Customer Success people, across London and New York, that are passionate about customers, product and startup growth.
You’ll have unique insights into the product roadmap, upcoming releases and ideas which you’ll use to help our customers get the most out of incident.io.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with our customers to understand their challenges and how our product can help.
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers, for onboarding and when they need support and to ensure they keep pace with new product developments as we ship them.
- Helping build the processes and supporting materials that make the whole experience effortless and delightful, including: product demos, training, videos and documentation.
- Being the voice of the customer in team meetings, providing insights and feedback to product, engineering, sales, marketing and the Founders.
This role could be ideal for you if you:
- Have experience working in a Customer Success position within a fast-paced start up environment.
- Are energised by building relationships, learning how organisations work and take delight in solving customer problems.
- Enjoy working with engineering teams to relay support requests, provide information to help debug issues and can relay simplified details back to customers.
- Are highly organised and able to juggle multiple ongoing work streams, projects and conversations at once.
- Posses excellent written and verbal communication skills, and can adapt them depending on the situation.