incident.io is an incident management platform that helps companies when things go wrong. Whether they're site outages, data breaches, or functionality issues, incidents happen literally all the time. When they do, we help get the right people in the room, we run and communicate how you're responding, and we give you a suite of tools and insights to learn and improve over time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join incident.io as one of our first Product Managers!
You’ll be part of a fast-growing Product Development team, leading one of our major product areas: Incident Response, Post-Incident Management, and Status Pages.
Our team prides itself on getting things done fast and delivering value to customers quickly through constant communication, data, and experimentation. We also expect PMs to be very comfortable relying on their product sense and intuition to make decisions about what, when, and how to build.
Ultimately, we are still in the early stages of building out the Product Management function so you’ll not only play a big part in shaping the product, but also how we evolve the Product Management discipline.
What you will be doing:
- Getting in front of customers: We have amazing customers like Loom, Linear, Vercel and Ramp who love our product and enjoy talking to us about how we can make it better. You’ll spend much of your time identifying their pain points and goals, and using that to shape what we build next.
- Looking ahead: Whether it’s figuring out how to launch an entirely new product, or answering “how do we help customers run better postmortems”, you’ll be solving complex and ambiguous problems with no clear answers. You’ll define them, determine the value, and prioritise to ensure we deliver as much customer value as possible.
- Leading by example on communication: You’ll set the bar for customer conversations, proposal documents, company presentations and keeping everyone in the loop to align and drive us towards the right outcomes.
- Collaborating with GTM: You’ll work closely with the global Go-to-Market teams to help sell and support the products we ship. You’ll join sales calls to articulate the value of new features, work with customer success on prioritising customer requests and dig in with Marketing to launch and position new products and features.
This role could be ideal for you if you:
- Are driven by speed and impact, and willing to roll up your sleeves to unblock others.
- Enjoy breaking down complex problems so they’re easier to explain, understand and solve. You enjoy absorbing a lot of new information and leveraging it, quickly.
- Are comfortable working with qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions, but also happy to rely heavily on product intuition, taste and gut instinct to move things forward.
- Love engaging with customers and jumping on calls to understand their needs, and get them excited about what we’re building
- Are a great communicator who can adapt your style and approach for different audiences and mediums.
The salary for this position is determined by several job-related factors, such as experience, relevant skills, training, location, business needs, or market demands. The salary range for this role is £80,000 - £120,000. This position will also offer equity options.