Inflow is a rapidly growing digital health start-up on a mission to help people with ADHD to reach their full potential. Inflow’s science-based program encompasses psychoeducation, habit development, medication management, and personalized coaching to provide comprehensive support to our members. With a growing community of members already experiencing transformational outcomes, we have the potential to become a category-defining company, making a significant impact on the lives of those with ADHD. This is an incredible opportunity to join a promising startup on an exciting trajectory, with top-tier investors and an exceptional founding team.
- Our PMHNPs work under the supervision of Inflow’s Medical Director and in accordance with established company policies and procedures as well as within the State and Federal guidelines, whichever is more stringent.
- Conduct video tele-health consultations with a patient
- Assess the patient and determine the diagnosis
- Formulate, administer, and monitor an appropriate treatment plan
- Prescribe and manage appropriate psychiatric medication regimen
- Educate patients about ADHD and other mental health disorders
- Evaluate patient progress in collaboration with supervisor/collaborator/clinical leadership during the treatment course
- Manage your patient’s medication regimens you prescribe and adjust medication and dosages as deemed clinically appropriate and within standard medical practice.
- Respond to patient messages and conduct remote follow-up appointments with your patient panel
- Provide unparalleled clinical customer service through prompt and empathetic care delivery
- Adhere to Inflow’s platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Notify Inflow Clinical Operations Team of any changes in scheduled coverage
- Maintain and show proof of current State licensure, DEA, CDS (where applicable) and other required State and Federal requirements for clinical practice and provides duplicate for personnel file
- Maintain continuing education requirements for continued medical practice in the State(s)
- Ensure all documentation is dated, timed, legible, and signed at required timeframes
- Keep patient information (Protected Health Information-PHI) confidential and respects patient's rights to privacy (HIPAA)
- Provide software and operational feedback to Inflow’s in-house medical and operations teams to improve products, workflows, and care delivery
- Valid PMHNP certificate in relevant state
- Valid DEA certificate in relevant state
- At least 1 year of outpatient practice preferable
- Masters or doctorate degree from an accredited nursing school
- No active malpractice investigations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, high-growth work setting
- This is a part-time and remote-first position
- Inflow offers complete schedule flexibility, allowing you to build your own schedule including morning, evening, and weekend hours
- Continued training and education from leading clinical minds in ADHD
- Dedicated Operations and CX team to assist with all patient inquiries
What you will need
- Willingness to put patients first
- Valid PMHNP license in one or more states
- Valid DEA license
- Working with a collaborating physician: The practitioner is required to already be working with a collaborating physician to support their practice if their state requires (No need for independent practice states). If you do not have a collaborating physician, we may be able to help you find one.
- Proficiency with word processing and computer skills; comfortable adapting to new software and workflow updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Inflow is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Inflow also strives for a safe workplace that prohibits harassment of any kind.
What Our Members Say About Us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”