ICE and its Role in the Music Industry
ICE is a purpose-driven organisation, founded by rightsholders, for rightsholders.
We exist to support songwriters, enabling societies and publishers to accurately compensate them when their work is used internationally.
We operate at the exciting intersection of technology, music, and data. Since our 2010 launch, we have paid billions to rightsholders through deep expertise in Copyright, Processing and Licensing.
Our collaboration with stakeholders across the industry delivers best practice, new processes & innovative solutions for better royalty flows.
Strategic investment in technology enables us to process trillions of streams, to deliver the maximum revenue for rightsholders.
About the Role
The System Accountant (NetSuite Implementation) role will play a key part in ensuring that the accounting capabilities of Netsuite, (including the import of Invoicing and Distribution data) formulate in the correct results being produced for the Finance team to carry out monthly operations, and that the ERP is fit for purpose. They will be responsible for testing transactions end to end, testing workflows and system functionality; reporting issues so they can be dealt with prior to go. The legacy system (CODA) isn’t being retired immediately post go live so there will be a transition period between the two ERP’s. This role will be required to test the consolidation process so that upon go live we are able to run our month end and reporting effectively and efficiently. The person will work closely with the Finance reporting team, Finance Operations team and the Product Manager. This role is a fixed term contract.
- Systematically execute Netsuite ‘Suitesuccess’ test scripts
- Suggest and execute any additional tests required
- Test and verify data imported from the legacy system and distribution data
- Develop test cases and test scenarios for manual testing
- Implement and test all Netsuite features, including workflows
- Report Defect statuses to other stakeholders
- Defects retesting and closure
- Test data creation and manipulation to the needs of the test scenarios
- Develop the dual run process with both the finance team and the external NetSuite consultants
- Test the dual run process and suggest improvements or enhancements where required
- Assist with transfer of data as required at the point of go live
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience of ERP implementations – essential
- Experience of Netsuite – ideal, experience of CODA - advantageous
- Qualified accountant, desirable. If not qualified, QBE or very sound knowledge of accounting.
- Strong troubleshooting, system analysis, group work and organization skills
- Experience in all testing types and activities
- Experience in test preparation, test execution and test logging
- Experience with test management tools
- Experience in requirement analysis and test case construction
- Good communication skills
- Risk identification ability
- Fast learner able to hit the ground running.
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills, capable of following traceability links from bugs down right to stories and use cases.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA/ Confluence tools
- Must be able to come into Central London office as and when required.
Important note: Please make sure to detail your experience of ERP implementations in your Cover Letter.
What we offer:
- Competitive local benefits based on your location
- We promote flexible working regarding time and/or place
- Both mental and physical health initiatives
- Corporate pension scheme
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Industry insider events, team socials and company events
- Enhanced holiday allowance
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and any other protected characteristic.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process accessible to candidates with disabilities. Please speak to our recruitment team and we will work with you to make reasonable adjustments to ensure you can perform at your best throughout your application.