Join us a full as a full stack developer, creating solutions for our clients as well as supporting in-house-development.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
The individual in this role will be responsible for the development of primarily based back-end solutions, with additional scope for showing off front-end skills. Regular interaction with the product teams is a key part of the role, ensuring that the final product aligns with the envisioned concept.
- Experience with cloud computing services, such as GCP or AWS
- Experience in API design with an understanding of REST APIs
- Experience with NoSQL/non-relational databases
- Have a strong understanding of software development principles and design patterns.
- Excited to regularly deploy code to production
- Eager to learn and implement new technologies (our tech stack will likely change as the company evolves)
- Proactive in finding/fixing problems and coming up with new ideas
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with startups.
- Experience with web/mobile frameworks (Flutter,React Native Firebase)
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field.