Zapp! is a complex product using multiple languages, services and innovative solutions to deliver a product which allows developers to build Flutter applications directly in their browser and share them with the world. We are looking for a capable engineer who is not afraid to jump into the deep end & has experience working in a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved and help Zapp! grow. We’ve big plans to grow and deliver some amazing features with which you will be heavily involved.
As a Technical Lead for Zapp!, you will:
- Be the main technical point of contact for the project.
- Have a direct influence in the project planning and features delivery.
- Be responsible for the delivery of project requirements.
- Ensure that all work is delivered in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Work directly with the CTO, researching and developing innovative solutions for tackling bugs and delivering new features.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a keen interest in Open Source Software (although Zapp! is closed source, many of our company values are shaped around OSS).
- Have experience working with both frontend and backend technologies.
- Have been responsible for managing or leading a team of software engineers.
Experience with Flutter is not a requirement, although it is a bonus!