Who are we?
Overview/Sales Deck: https://invtech.docsend.com/view/gxfk496kw62vz5gt
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwE4PTqjngo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
We start at the goal level, getting deep into our clients’ businesses and the problems that they’re facing. We break down their goals & problems into processes that we can run for them. These processes are broken down into automated and human-run steps. We believe that anything that can be automated, should be automated. But that there will always need to be a human-in-the-loop to run the best operation.
Our team is made up of 75+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our “Partners”) as well as 1600+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our “Agents” & “Specialists”).
We believe that…
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
- Significant experience developing applications in team environments.
- Able to work well with Product Managers to develop technical specifications for large projects with complex scope
- Able to research and synthesize new technologies (frameworks, libraries, techniques) and explain and evangelize them to more junior engineers.
- Experience using React for front-end development. (We use React, Next.js and Prisma)
- Backend language experience including Node, Python (Flask/Django/etc.), Ruby on Rails, Symphony, etc.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- North/South America
- The candidate should be available between 10 am to 3 pm EDT from Monday to Friday.
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- 2023: $105,000 annual base + $35k annual bonus potential + generous equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely