Who are we?
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
We start at the goal level, getting deep into our clients’ businesses and the problems that they’re facing. We break down their goals & problems into processes that we can run for them. These processes are broken down into automated and human-run steps. We believe that anything that can be automated, should be automated. But that there will always need to be a human-in-the-loop to run the best operation.
Our team is made up of 75+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our “Partners”) as well as 1600+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our “Agents” & “Specialists”).
We believe that…
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
Seeking an Organization Builder, Marketing Pro, and Growth Hacker
Website | Video Demo | Core Values
The Business Context
Invisible is a managed service provider that helps companies rapidly scale. We use a blend of outsourcing and automation to modernize operations, enabling high-growth companies to achieve their goals.
Invisible is trusted by leaders at DoorDash, Klarna, Canon, Artsy, and more. Our novel approach has been featured in The New Yorker and by Ark Invest. Greycroft-backed, and proud to be majority-employee owned.
The Leadership Opportunity
As Senior Director of Demand Gen, you will be responsible for testing, scaling, and optimizing full-funnel activity, delivering acquisition opportunities like clockwork while building your team. By year’s end, 100 new ICPs will join our client list as the result of your efforts.
Your core team (revenue ops, content, PR, and your vendor picks) will utilize Invisible’s resources to test full-funnel marketing approaches that deliver 40 of those ICPs. Simultaneously, you’ll enable business development, field marketing, and channel partnerships to close an additional 60 accounts.
In this role, you will:
Test Lead Gen Tactics & Refine the Demand Gen Mix
- Work closely with executives to define go-to-market strategies and translate those into an initial set of priority demand gen plays with a special focus on inbound.
- Lead a broad team to test and assess 360 degree industry-specific and solution-specific campaigns to deliver and convert qualified leads.
- Implement a mix of lean and robust metrics that support a data-driven culture and help your team to continuously refine the full-funnel marketing strategy.
Scale Top Approaches While Building the Team
- Devise and oversee campaigns, ad strategics, and activations that help our Field Marketing and Sales team increase ROI from conferences, trade shows, and events in collaboration with Operations, content leads, and an in-house data team.
- Utilize Account Based Marketing (ABM) and contact marketing approaches to help the business development team secure new logos from top accounts.
- Partner with the strategic channels lead to develop and distribute content marketing and reward-based campaigns through individual and institutional referral partners (AWS, venture) to increase efficacy, throughput of lead volume, and number of partners.
- Collaborate with the SVP of Growth to ensure the Growth Marketing team is staffed to explore and exploit high ROI activity.
Optimize a High-Conversion Prospect Journey
- Own all revenue-relevant analytics, ensuring full visibility into total pipeline value and probabilities at all times, working closely with the revenue ops lead.
- Ensure qualified leads are continuously segmented, sorted, nurtured, and “touched” with compelling content and conversations.
- Maintain a lean stack that helps the team discover hidden potential in the pipeline and proactively resolve bottlenecks in the customer journey, improving conversion rates and funnel efficiency.
- Ensure roles, systems, processes, and routines are sufficiently documented and ready to hand-off activity to our operations team, or scale through additional hires.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Growth. Your initial team includes an internal, scalable data team; budget for vendors; and several key cross-org collaborators that manage digital marketing platforms and support content and brand development. As expressed, you’ll be able to grow this team as you unlock ROI-positive approaches.
You are a management-minded leader who gets full-funnel growth marketing fundamentals. You will find our horizontal market and unique offering a stimulating career highlight.
You’re a top candidate if:
- Successfully delivered on pipeline commits, again and again
- Led omni-channel marketing campaigns (and can do it in your sleep)
- Supported account based marketing efforts
- Run one growth hacking initiative that’s a great story
- Scaled at least one inbound marketing channel & read Neil Patel for fun
- Managed a content marketing team
- Bonus: brought a B2B service or product to market at scale
- Serving customers
- Building organizations
- Managing cross-functional teams and projects
- Designing lean experiments
But will you thrive at Invisible?
- You’re empowered by owning dynamic missions and plans.
- You listen deeply and make confident executive decisions—you also value top-down directives from others.
- You like risk-reward setups. It excites you that key wins will unlock new resources, and you like Invisible’s compensation model.
- You’re unsettled by change or work off of unalterable plans.
- You expect every decision to be made by either ‘someone else’ or a totally democratic vote.
- Your ideal compensation is decoupled from business performance…and your performance.
Compensation and Benefits
- 2023: $290k OTE ( $150,000k Base + $140,000k Bonus potential) + Equity
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Remote Work
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
Additional opportunities to earn equity through promotions et al abound.
Find Out More
Curious? Tell us two of your “greatest demand gen hits” and if it looks like there’s a fit, we’ll find out what you’d need from us to be excited about this opportunity.