Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values
Who Are We?
Invisible has experienced exponential growth, quadrupling in size year over year for the past three years. By the conclusion of 2023, we are on track to achieve an annual recurring revenue (ARR) of $100 million. Operating as a profitable business, we maintain a near complete ownership stake, with a firm foundation built on robust financial management. As part of our commitment to our team, we are excited to offer substantial equity compensation, presenting a life changing equity opportunities for our Partners.
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients
Who We Want
- 5+ years of hands-on Product Management with technical expertise and a deep understanding of marketplace dynamics and financial mechanisms in a SaaS ecosystem. Data should be second nature, and experience in low-code/no code apps is a strong preference.
- AI Training is our fastest growing vertical at the moment, our clients are made up of the biggest players in this space, so strong command of AI/ML concepts and applications is also a strong preference.
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in Agile environment.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, plus conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, teach and coach product best practices to any level of product manager
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
The Product Team focuses on:
- Developing and executing a product roadmap for operations-related products and services based on market analysis and business objectives.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, sales, customer support) to ensure timely delivery of products and services that meet customer needs and business goals.
- Conducting market research and analyzing customer feedback to identify opportunities for product improvement and new product development.
- Developing pricing and packaging strategies for operations-related products and services based on competitive analysis, market research, and business goals.
- Defining and monitoring service level agreements (SLAs) for operations-related products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Identifying and managing risks associated with operations-related products and services, including security, compliance, and data privacy.
- Building and maintaining partnerships with third-party vendors and service providers to enhance the delivery of operations-related products and services.
- Defining and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) for operations-related products and services and reporting on product performance to key stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Understanding of database technology, automation, CI/CD, and DevOps would be a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Active participation in an open source projects
- Agile certifications preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Total Comp: $239k - $328k = $175k Max Cash + $64k-$153k Equity
- $125k Base
- $50k Target Cash Bonus
- Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.
- Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely