As our (Senior) Talent Acquisition Specialist you’ll be working to ensure we hire the best talent for our production site. You will proactively source, plan, train hiring managers on hiring techniques and manage the full cycle recruiting process to ensure that we have a steady source of talent for our growing company, on a 6 months limited contract.
More specifically, you will:
- Create robust talent pipelines
- Facilitate all aspects of the interview process, including interview scheduling, conducting interviews, candidate selection, offer and contract management
- Work very closely with candidates and hiring managers throughout the hiring process, managing expectations and building outstanding relationships
- Participate in and plan networking, recruiting and hiring events
- Utilise proactive recruiting techniques, and alternatives channels, develop our employer branding and talent acquisition initiatives with a production focus
Who you are and what you have
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology or related degree or equivalent experience
- Top-notch sourcing, project management and relationship building skills
- Outstanding organization and attention to detail
- Expertise in managing candidate pipelines and executing against a timeline
- Strong communication skills, organisational and negotiation skills
- Fluent English and German
- Recruitment experience in a production environment
- High volume recruiting, sourcing, and recruiting coordination experience in a growing organisation
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- EGYM Wellpass Sport Clubs membership
- Customised company pension plan
- Deutschland ticker
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find more about us?