- You advise and support our employees and managers in all matters of personnel and organizational development in a commercial and production environment.
- The conception, implementation and support of personnel development instruments (appraisal interviews, competence model, potential recognition and promotion, individual development plans, career paths etc.) is one of your strengths.
- The organization and coordination of training as well as the implementation of related administrative tasks are also part of your job.
- The conception and implementation of development measures (team and departmental development) as well as the moderation of workshops are part of your repertoire.
- You will contribute your knowledge to strategic projects (e.g. culture development, support of transformation).
- You have a close cooperation with internal stakeholders and external training partners.
Who you are and what you have
- Degree in psychology, pedagogics, sociology, communication or a comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years work experience in personnel development, training, or other relevant fields.
- You are interested in working with digital learning approaches and tools.
- You are highly proactive and have a passion for learning and development.
- You enjoy developing creative ideas and have strong conceptional abilities.
- You like working in a fast-changing international environment with challenges that make you grow.
- Fluent in English and German.
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?