Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience in the metaverse.
We are scaling fast while working with top global brands (global players as Vogue Business, WWF, BMW, H&M, Siemens, DEPT, McCann, Adidas, Conde Nast, to mention a few), and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
What you'll be doing:
- Leverage your PR experience to input into the global communications strategy
- Execute the strategy by leveraging your people skills, your ability to engage strategically at all levels and extensive knowledge in the PR space
- You will be a critical part in the execution of integrated campaigns across all our communication channels
- Increase awareness of Journee’s leadership in key media outlets, and proactively build and manage all relationships with journalists and press.
- Implement relevant tools, formats, and partnerships to achieve our awareness and communication goals via press & partner coverage
- Setup media tracking and continuously measure our efforts and results against set KPIs
- Adapt and execute PR campaigns and events for different media, markets and client projects
- Manage all workstreams with relevant stakeholders and freelancers in your field
- Help execute joint PR strategies with our clients and partners
- Coordinate all and handle various incoming press and speaker enquiries and ensuring that our team is forefront at key industry events
- Continuously find new and innovative channels and opportunities to position Journee as the global leader in the metaverse space
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Media, Public Relations, Communication or other applicable field
- 5+ years work experience in PR and communications with global media network, ideally working with leading global brands
- 2+ years experience in selecting, briefing and managing external agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal in English
- Experience of working towards US and big European markets
- Experience with stakeholder communication and management
- Awareness of and proficiency with established and emerging communications technologies.
- Demonstrably well connected across a network of global media publications, outlets and opportunities across multiple verticals
- Genuine interest in Metaverse, media relations, social media and commitment to staying up to date on Web3 and Metaverse news
Why work with us:
- Remote-first company with offices in Berlin, Cape Town, Dubai and New York
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely in a similar time zone (CET/ CEST +/- 2 hours)
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands
- Become part of our mission to reconnect human & brands in virtual spaces
- Regular connecting team off-sites and team dinner events
- We have strong values in place: high performance, transparency, open communication, adaptability & always learning
Journee is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with dignity, respect, and fairness. We value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, and veteran status. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace leads to better business outcomes, stronger relationships with our customers and partners, and a more fulfilling work experience for our employees.