We are Journee! We are the leading enterprise platform for immersive online experiences. We connect people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for them to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience in the immersive digital environments. We are independently owned, founded in 2020 and strive to create a world in which the internet is a beautiful, inclusive, and empowering space for all.
We are scaling fast and simply love bold and fearless ideas that connect and create real change for our clients’ business. We are recognized for our work amongst others in The Webby Awards and Clio Awards and are trusted by top global enterprises and iconic brands such as Vogue Business, WWF, BMW, H&M, Siemens, DEPT, McCann, Adidas, Conde Nast, and this is just to mention a few.
Our mission is to empower enterprises and the creative community with the tools necessary to create immersive and meaningful online experiences that transform the way people engage with the internet. We strive to create a world in which the internet is a beautiful, inclusive, and empowering space for all. Our commitments to accessibility and openness ensure that everyone will have the opportunity to participate in new digital realities.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable meshes/ materials/ landscapes/ blueprints
- Supporting content creation pipelines
- Helping maintain asset quality and organisation
- Communicating with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate assets
Who we are looking for:
- Deep expertise in designing in Unreal
- Ultimately, your skill is most important – show us your portfolio!
- Fluent in English
Why work with us:
- Remote-first company with offices in Berlin, Cape Town, Dubai and New York
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely in a similar time zone (CET/ CEST +/- 2 hours)
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands
- Become part of our mission to reconnect human & brands in virtual spaces
- Regular connecting team off-sites and team dinner events
- We have strong values in place: high performance, transparency, open communication, adaptability & always learning
Journee is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with dignity, respect, and fairness. We value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, and veteran status. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace leads to better business outcomes, stronger relationships with our customers and partners, and a more fulfilling work experience for our employees.