We are Journee! We are the leading enterprise platform for immersive online experiences. We connect people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for them to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience in the immersive digital environments. We are independently owned, founded in 2020 and strive to create a world in which the internet is a beautiful, inclusive, and empowering space for all.
We are scaling fast and simply love bold and fearless ideas that connect and create real change for our clients’ business. We are recognized for our work amongst others in The Webby Awards and Clio Awards and are trusted by top global enterprises and iconic brands such as Vogue Business, WWF, BMW, H&M, Siemens, DEPT, McCann, Adidas, Conde Nast, and this is just to mention a few.
We are a driven team of awarded technologists, creatives, strategists, data scientists who are geared to propel some of the biggest brands in the world.
Does the world of Web3 and the future of the internet excite you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and value the impact of an amazing team? Do you speak fluently english, german and automotive? Then we want to speak to you!
Senior Client Strategists are tasked to provide expert guidance and support to our clients, helping them navigate the rapidly evolving landscape of Web3. You will work closely with our clients in the automotive industry to understand their unique needs, provide strategic recommendations and assist them implementing Web3 solutions and creative immersive experiences to achieve their business goals. You are our clients’ key advisor on what to do and why to do it in the web3 realm and there to future-proof their business.
You will be also responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, determining best product-market fit scenarios based on industries we target and regions that we are active in.
Here’s where you come in:
- Define and propose industry-specific strategic and tactical solutions, processes, roll-out plans that will accelerate Journee’s virtual world offerings success
- Conduct thorough assessments of clients' businesses and objectives, identifying opportunities and assist them design and implement Web3 technologies and immersive experiences tailored to their specific requirements
- Provide commercial guidanc and create compelling business plans for clients
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the Web3 ecosystem, monitoring trends and identifying potential opportunities for clients
- Own and drive go-to-market strategies with demand generation and sales enablement plans through close collaboration with sales and marketing leads. (automotive sector focus)
- Define practical use cases, solution packages and evaluate growth of our product/solution lines in the automotive sector via market research, segmentation analysis, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, and technical diligence
- Participating in expanding our practice by, e.g., supporting the development of our client service offerings, contributing to identifying sales opportunities and client renewal rates, following up on the latest innovations to create insightful new client pitches, documenting acquired experiences and sharing them within the team
- Improve and streamline client onboarding experience from first meeting to MVP launch
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for clients, helping them understand and adopt Web3 technologies
- Track and report on project progress, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery of client solutions
- Deck crafter - someone that can detail out ideas and insights that are clear and can sell internally and to our clients!.
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what we believe as a success in this role:
- Proven experience as a business consultant, advisor, business development or similar role, preferably in the technology industry. Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with metaverse platforms, including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and their associated technologies.
- Strong familiarity with Web3 technologies, such as blockchain platforms, smart contracts, NFTs, identity solutions and other emerging web3 applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and a strategic mindset to provide innovative solutions to clients' challenges.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent proficiency in English and fluent in German.
Why work with us:Culture is key and people are at the heart of everything we do. With our remote first approach Journee brings together diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward bold, creative and strategic solutions that will change how people worldwide use the internet - fundamentally. Our supportive work environment allows you to not only collaborate with others who share your passion for innovation but also to build strong relationships to take the chance to be a pioneer in a cutting-edge industry.
- Remote-first company with offices in Berlin, Cape Town, Stockholm, Dubai and New York
- Bright minds from around the world (19 different nationalities)
- Internal meeting-free Wednesdays because we recognize the importance of focus time.
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a fast-paced startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands
- 28 vacation days and 1 mental health day so you can follow what brings you joy
- Regular team events
- Provision of Apple equipment, software, tools, and other accessories
- We have strong values in place: high performance, ownership, transparency, open communication, adaptability & always learning
- Education budget for every employee
- Leadership style throughout the company offers a people-first approach
- Strong onboarding with personal mentorship
Journee is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with dignity, respect, and fairness. We value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, and veteran status. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace leads to better business outcomes, stronger relationships with our customers and partners, and a more fulfilling work experience for our employees.