Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Management of day to day operations of CS sales in Tunisia
- Oversee the sales team to ensure targets and standards are met by holding daily briefing with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement and implement them
- Provide detailed and accurate sales Analytics and forecasts for the team
- Tracking sales Team KPI on daily, weekly and monthly basis, sending performance report to management
- Setting individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Ensure the right staffing count is done in CS sales to efficiently manage cost and productivity
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Plan and coordinate training programs for CS Sales staff
Typical CS Sales Team Lead KPIs
- Growth of CS Sales share of business in Tunisia
- CPO reduction
- NMV, Net order meeting set commercial target
Qualification And Experience
- 2 years of experience in sales with past experience in Tele-sales or banking sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet targets
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel or Google sheets
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders