Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Senior Key Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Proactively lead vendor relationships by leveraging Jumia traffic and platform capabilities to drive the vendor's business and marketing objectives.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Key Account to proactively drive commercial performance.
- Collaborate with Key Accounts brands and their partners to develop clear business objectives, high impact digital marketing programs and measurement of those programs.
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the vendor to ensure successful delivery of those programs.
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts vendor executives.
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting.
- Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates and best practices both internally and with vendors' teams.
Who we′re looking for:
- Bachelor degree or above. More than 8-10 years relevant experience in cross-border ecommerce.
- Confident & energetic, strong self-motivation and career mind. Drive for problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and activities simultaneously and able to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Good communication skills and leadership. Good commercial sense.
- Fluent oral and written English. French will be the plus.
- Shenzhen China
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders