Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Managing the handling all Forward and Reverse packages flows
- Managing the package sorting process
- Supporting Hub team to receive packages dispatch from central Network
- Daily reporting and follow up of hub performance (KPI)
- Managing the delivery agents/couriers and support their daily operations.
- Following up on all deliveries and pickups (Returns flow)
- Ability to work on rotational shifts ( Night & Morning )
- BSC Degree is a must
- 5-7 years of logistics experience in a fast pace organization
- English Language proficiency Written & Spoken
- Strong communication skills
- Excel in Microsoft office applications
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders