Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms among others, comprises of:
- Marketplace, where we integrate with our sellers and manage products;
- Mall, which is our core e-com platform that enables customers to buy products;
- Logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our external clients;
- Payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in our markets.
Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs and skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Have a deep-rooted understanding of CRM strategy and execution.
- Work on new projects that have as a goal the optimization of CRM channel.
- Manage the overall marketing strategy on how Jumia communicates every day commercial planning to its consumers to generate sales, increase engagement, and boost loyalty.
- Setup, improve, and optimize communications to constantly improve customer conversion and retention KPIs through all the channels (Email, Push notifications, Newsfeed).
- Analyze daily performance and make decisions accordingly.
- Inspire the wording content for all the communications accordingly to market innovation and Jumia brand guidelines.
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field Proficiency in SQL and HTML.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in French and English.
- Self-motivated and able to work with cross-functional teams Proficiency in Ms.
- Office packages (especially Excel).
- Fast learning ability and accurate attention to details.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, self-motivated, and result-driven.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders