Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms among others, comprises of:
- Marketplace, where we integrate with our sellers and manage products;
- Mall, which is our core e-com platform that enables customers to buy products;
- Logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our external clients;
- Payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in our markets.
Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs and skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Negotiation of the monthly sales deals
- Negotiation of the monthly visibility packages to ensure the achievement of the sales targets
- Planning marketing campaigns strategically based on the consumer needs
- Leveraging appropriate marketing channels (onsite-offline-CRM-paid...) by brand and category
- Analyzing the different marketing placements by brand to leverage the performing ones
- Working closely with the marketing team to insure the good execution of the campaigns
- Monitoring the daily sales performance
- Analyzing the weekly performance and taking action accordingly
- Replenishment & stock monitoring
- Meeting every week with the brands to review the performance
- Leading monthly reviews with the top management & brands to review the performance
- Nurture a good partnership with brands & distributors by constantly improving the workflow
- Pitching new brands based on customer needs and onboarding them
- Follow-up with the invoicing process
- Working closely with all functions (legal, finance, logistics, planning...) for a smoother workflow
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders