Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms among others, comprises of:
- Marketplace, where we integrate with our sellers and manage products;
- Mall, which is our core e-com platform that enables customers to buy products;
- Logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our external clients;
- Payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in our markets.
Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs and skills, and empowering a new generation.
Your responsibilities will include
- Monitor implementation and scale up Jumia influencer program - the cornerstone of our influencer strategy
- Ensure growth on # vendors participating to the program
- Assess the quality of the influencers and emulate the community
- Frequently interact with them to ensure they are excited to be part of the program
- Design and implement tool to better monitor the impact of their posts on some performance indicators
- Engagement levels on their posts, # app downloads, etc
- Assess and improve the quality of our posts
- Make checks on all our SoMe on a daily basis
- Provide guidance to ensure posts generate the right level of engagement
- Be ahead of the curve for all the viral trends
- Memes, challenges, reposts, news
- Share best practices across countries
- Foster genuine user-generated content - with a clear focus on YouTube
- Emulate our followers and users so they frequently post content
- Promote user-generated content
- Create virality / give it visibility
- Review Social Media Sentiment through Social studio
- Understand the drivers & design actions to correct any negative trajectory
- Support Jumia SoMe team interacting with our followers and customers on a daily basis
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders