Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms among others, comprises of:
- Marketplace, where we integrate with our sellers and manage products;
- Mall, which is our core e-com platform that enables customers to buy products;
- Logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our external clients;
- Payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in our markets.
Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs and skills, and empowering a new generation.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for Google Workspace platform management;
- Responsible for Okta platform management;
- Responsible for Endpoint Management;
- Follow up on outstanding IT related requests and ensure resolution within established SLA;
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records;
- Onboarding and Offboarding procedures;
- Report RMA’s and Warranties;
- Manage OS Imaging and Configuration for Linux, MacOS and Windows;
- Manage biometric accesses;
- Other common IT Helpdesk duties.
What we are looking for:
- Higher education in either IT or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year work experience in computer technical support functions;
- Good technical knowledge in the areas of hardware, operating systems (Windows, Mac and Linux) and Networks TCP / IP;
- Excellent communication skills and taste for contact with the end user;
- Knowledge on Google Workspace, Okta, Microsoft, and Endpoint platforms;
- Good interpersonal skills and taste for teamwork;
- Good analytical ability, organization and planning;
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, clearly and accurately
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders