Hello 👋 I am Tim, Founder and CEO of Kayzen, and I am now looking for a mCommerce Lead who will be reporting directly to me and taking over the ownership and leadership of our mCommerce topics 🙌
But wait, you have not heard of Kayzen before? 😃
In short, Kayzen is a B2B SaaS platform that allows companies to reach users with video and rich media ads while they use mobile apps.
We are a 65-people international team, working flexibly across 8 different countries:
Also, we take pride in building the best platform to help mobile marketers reach new target audiences in apps. Our ambition is nothing less than to become a global category leader in our market.
So how does this relate to eCommerce/mCommerce?
Well, there are lots of users spending a large part of their time on mobile using apps outside of the Google, and Facebook ecosystems. Outside of the walled garden of Facebook and Google, in-app inventory has become a massive media category of its own.
Today, in-app inventory is still a largely untapped opportunity for high-quality video mCommerce ads, providing a perfect canvas for storytelling and presenting the products of merchants.
So, can Kayzen tap into this market? Perhaps you could be the one taking us forward to the next stage 🚀
This is where we need your help
From GTM, sales to product development, you will be responsible for the whole mCommerce advertiser segment within Kayzen’s overall business.
Although there are multiple responsibilities and priorities coming along with this position, your skills and network in bringing in new merchants to use our Kayzen product will be the most crucial ones in the early stage of your tenure here.
You could be a great fit if…
- You have in-depth knowledge and hands-on work experience in eCommerce/mCommerce sector.
- You have the drive, curiosity and execution mindset to shape our whole mCommerce unit.
- You would love to be in a startup environment.
- You can think strategically for the long term.
- You can ruthlessly prioritize your tasks and goals.
Would be a big plus if…..
- You have previously built and led a high-performing team(s)
- You have knowledge/work experience in programmatic advertising
All in all - Why Kayzen?
- We genuinely see encouraging ownership of your quality work, accelerating your career development, and keeping+hiring exceptional colleagues as the biggest perks (above everything else)
- 💰We are already profitable. So you can expect stability from the company financially, and you can enjoy the thrill of working in a start-up environment at the same time.
- Our work is driven by our own team, rather than external parties (e.g. Often start-up/scale-up companies can be heavily influenced by external parties, such as venture investors who are not deeply into the business.)
- Transparency - Day-to-day work experience with the management team and regular business updates to the team
- 😃Our Kayzenians - For instance, we did a global week of workation offsite in 2022. Check out how we were having fun here. Perhaps we will see you in the next offsite as well?🌴
Other benefits for every Kayzenian globally
- Competitive compensation package
- Parent-friendly company culture
- Remote-friendly company culture
- $500 home-office-equipment budget
- $1000 annual learning and development budget
Our team genuinely believes high-performance outcomes are achieved through hiring top talent and creating a productive and healthy work culture.
🤗 Hopefully the above excites you enough to apply 🤗
P.S. Not sure whether you should apply as you think you may not meet all the above criteria?
- No worries, just apply for the role first 🙂
- We encourage you to apply even if you meet only some of the points in the job description.
- Then, we could have a chat and see if you could be suitable for the role.