People Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Hello👋I am Tamta, People and Culture Lead at Kayzen, and I am now looking for a People Operations Manager to join our People team in Berlin🙌
In this role, you will be responsible for providing high quality administrative support in all people-related matters for our teams all over the globe.
But wait, you have not heard of Kayzen before?😃
In short, Kayzen is a B2B SaaS platform that allows companies to run mobile in-app programmatic marketing in-house Your first time hearing the term “programmatic marketing”? Programmatic marketing, put simply, is the process of automating the buying and selling digital ads in real time. When we talk about programmatic marketing in-house, it means taking this one step further by allowing our clients (i.e. advertisers) to fully own the technology stack and skills required in this process (rather than having too many vendors and middlemen who are not transparent and efficient in between).
In your role, you are empowered to:
● Own all HR tasks and processes along the employee life-cycle from pre-onboarding to offboarding
● Prepare documents such as offer letters, employment agreements, addendums, confirmation letters and reference letters
● Prepare payroll data input and liaise with our finance department
● Manage data and documentation in personnel files (digitally and hard-copy)
● Keep our HR-system up-to-date and ensure accuracy and confidentiality at all times
● Act as go-to person, handle back-office administrative tasks such as office supply orders, mail, etc.
● Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of HR policies and company guidelines and contribute to HR projects
● Coordinate performance review and feedback process
● Prepare regular and ad-hoc HR reports
● Coordinate workplace safety measures
● Cooperate with external service providers
Sounds like you?
● Hold a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (or have 2+ years of hands-on experience in this role).
● Have an experience in a similar HR administration/generalist role within a fast-paced, international environment
● Have a solid understanding of HR best practices and standards
● Bring knowledge of German employment law and work regulations
● Adapt to new challenges quickly and demonstrate a positive can-do attitude
● Are an excellent communicator, fluent in German and English
● Customer-focused towards our internal and external stakeholders
● Work detailed-oriented and are well organized
● Demonstrate a hands-on mentality and problem-solving mindset
All in all - Why Kayzen?
● We genuinely see encouraging ownership of your quality work, accelerating your career development, and keeping+hiring exceptional colleagues as the biggest perks (above everything else)
● Our work is driven by our own team, rather than external parties (e.g. Often start-up/scale-up companies can be heavily influenced by external parties, such as venture investors who are not deeply into the business.)
● Transparency - Day-to-day work experience with the management team and regular business updates to the team
Other benefits for every Kayzenian globally
● Competitive compensation package
● Remote-friendly company culture
● $500 home-office-equipment budget
● $1000 annual learning and development budget
Our team genuinely believes high-performance outcomes are achieved through hiring top talent and creating a productive and healthy work culture. Hopefully the above excites you enough to apply.
P.S. Not sure whether you should apply as you think you may not meet all the above criteria?
- No worries, just apply for the role first🙂
- We encourage you to apply even if you dont meet every single point on the job description
- Then, we could have a chat and see if you could be suitable for the role