kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new Risk Officer, you will:
- Establish Company's protocols/policies to identify, address, and mitigate risks to the Company across Company's departments, including strategic, operational, financial, reputational, and compliance-related risks.
- Develop risk maps and strategic action plans to mitigate the Company's primary threats.
- Test the effectiveness of the implementation of the risk management framework across the company.
- Communicate with Company stakeholders about the business's risk profile and assessments.
- Assist in responding to regulatory inquiries and preparing for regulatory investigations.
- Assure risk reporting to company’s management and regulatory authorities.
- Analyze data and cooperate with colleagues to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
What you need to be successful:
- Experience in a risk officer or similar role, and excellent knowledge of the Lithuanian and European regulatory environment of financial institutions.
- In depth expertise in risk management.
- Ability to draft necessary internal documents and reports of risks management.
- Results-oriented and proactive with capability to cope with a demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to communicate complex issues to the target audience.
- Excellent investigative, analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Have an eye for detail and a critical mindset.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €1000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer’s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 190 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.