kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
Join our sales team, where we ensure a dynamic environment to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy by engaging with our clients, disrupting the payments industry, gaining more market shares and new business opportunities.
As our new Senior Sales Executive, you will be:
discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. We are looking for an ambitious and talented individual who has great communication skills, is driven to achieve targets, has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, and can rapidly identify, qualify and assign opportunities.
- Generate new business pipelines and interest through following up on inbound leads & generating leads through outbound.
- Speak to, and demonstrate, the value of kevin. products and services
- Discover business initiatives and acting as the prospects internal advocate
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Build a point of view on how to help qualify a customer’s needs
- Negotiate/close deals & learn how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Research and understand various lines of business and personas
- Maintain an efficient relationship with all international customers
- Take full responsibility for results, the freedom to test your own ideas and see how you can bring the best results for kevin.
To be successful you need to have:
- Established experience in B2B SaaS sales and account management
- Abilities to own the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Is a self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in sales.
- Strong customer focus and “go the extra mile attitude”
- Excellent customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Strong communication skills, possesses good presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Network of potential prospects or partners in the region would be preferable
- Demonstrate a high degree of motivation, integrity, and competence to work in a fast-paced fintech, start-up environment
- English and an additional European language skill
kevin. Sales Academy open to everyone:
At kevin., we believe that great salespeople don't just happen – they are created. That's why we launched a structured development programme that will help you become a revenue-generating engine.
At the academy, we will focus on re-skilling and up-skilling your knowledge to make you an expert in the payments field. We'll teach you how to build strong and deep relationships with prospective customers and navigate through a complex and ever-changing market field.
Whether you're a recent graduate, already a sales pro or looking to make a career change, we'll equip you with the resources and community to support you on the journey ahead.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €2000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer’s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 190 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.