kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new VP of Organisation Development, you will:
Lead organizational development for kevin. and will be responsible for designing, providing and ensuring the effective implementation and competitiveness of materials and processes of our global employee performance, learning, leadership and engagement programs.
Learning and Development:
- Build and oversee team of learning and training specialists.
- Create and develop employee learning and training strategy for utilization of a competency-based approach to employee skill building.
- Provide various learning methods company wide (e.g. coaching, online training, in-house training curriculum, employee onboarding).
- Build and streamline employee in-house onboarding programs for various departments and employee groups.
- Create a system to evaluate individual and organizational development needs for talent management.
- Manage Learning and Development budget, drive and implement corporate continuous improvement initiatives and any other projects as assigned.
- Create strategy and build guidelines for leaders on talent/performance management, succession planning, learning opportunities, change management, onboarding.
- Design, evolve and improve our employee performance review process.
- Bring innovative and creative solutions to impact culture and people.
- Develop and implement global initiatives that emphasizes talent development to positively impact org development and improve internal competency base.
- Define and drive a culture that embodies kevin. values that reward, promote and encourage high performance throughout the organization.
- Build and implement Leadership development strategy including all levels and senioritis.
Employee engagement and inclusion:
- Build and oversee engagement and inclusion team.
- Create and implement employee engagement, inclusion and retention initiatives.
- Build and manage processes to retain talent across all functions of the organization.
- Ensure cultural consistency as we scale, and set up infrastructure to manage through change and maintain the level of trust and transparency across levels and functions.
- Manage and facilitate internal communication cross-teams and departments.
- Construct and manage Rewards and Engagement programs for employees.
- Conduct Employee Surveys to collect data and initiate improvements.
- Provide regular reporting to the CPO and Leadership team on various internal metrics.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 8 years of experience as a Head of HR, Head of People and Culture or similar (TA, Compensation and benefits not required).
- Demonstrated success in creating and driving creative initiatives, building People processes and streamlining them across the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; demonstrated by the ability to analyze data, understand trends.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage multiple projects and lead complex organizational change initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong talent & organizational capability planning and development skills.
- Well organized, having strong leadership and managerial skills, and flexibility and adaptability to be able to change direction instantly to meet the dynamic needs of this growing, changing organization.
- Demonstrated change management capabilities.
- Fluent in English.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €5000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer’s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 190 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.