kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new Director of Employer Branding, you will:
- Expand and build upon core storytelling and marketing channels, creative assets and content (career site refresh, Linkedin content & spotlight pages, Glassdoor, MeetFrank, social handles, etc.). Identify kevin.’s main selling points as a unique place to growth professionally and personally.
- Build best in class talents attraction strategy across Europe promoting kevin. as a standing out employer suitable not for everyone.
- Create and launch dynamic digital campaigns to generate awareness, increase followership and generate leads for the recruiting teams (both locally and globally).
- Develop talent attraction plans to support the delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy (increase candidate awareness and engagement, and drive quality leads for Talent Acquisition team).
- Develop employer brand guidelines (written, visual brand, voice and tone guidelines.
- Lead Talent attraction campaigns within key European markets and talent pools, early on in the candidate journey.
- Lead and develop external employer branding related communication in social media.
What you need to be successful:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a B2E, employer branding, talent or recruitment marketing or B2B brand management, content marketing/communications role, and have managed external agencies and partners.
- Strong previous experience with designing local/global employer branding strategy from scratch and it’s full execution end to end.
- Solid understanding of media strategy and execution, including also social media.
- Strong project management skills - ability to lead project end to end.
- Proven success as a project and people lead.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €5000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer’s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 190 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.