kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
About the role:
We’re looking for someone who is fluent in English and is passionate about creating an outstanding customer experience. If you’re a creative problem solver with an open mind, ability to think outside the box and quickly adapt to changes, you might just like it here, because we value such qualities a lot. This is a great opportunity if you are excited about working as a part of a rapidly growing team at a promising startup, not to mention it’s a great chance to learn about the tech industry. If any of this caught your attention, apply now!
As our new Senior Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide exceptional customer support via email.
- Act as “the voice of the customer” - monitor and report customer feedback to all parts of our business with whom you will be working closely.
- Keep an eye out on our customer account activity to ensure they’re enjoying our services and solutions. Engage low activity customers to help them get the most of our services.
- Build and develop relationships with our clients so you can make the unhappy ones happy, and happy ones even happier.
What you need to be successful:
- Professional proficiency in both English and Lithuanian.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Strong written communication.
- You are empathetic and attentive - basically showing our clients you can identify their needs and demonstrate to them how important they are to us.
- Have great time management skills.
- Critical thinking.
- We expect you to be a team player and get a kick out of helping customers and colleagues.
- Have strong decision making skills and sense of ownership.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €1600 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer’s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 190 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.