kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.
As our new Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
be the 4th member in Business Support stream and the 17th member in our international Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for finding and attracting Top Talents for People, Legal, Finance, Strategy, Data, Compliance departments.
- Managing full-cycle hiring process for Senior-Lead or niche roles.
- Executing local talent acquisition strategy for the specific role.
- Building relationships with hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- Identifying issues/roadblocks and proactively escalating them.
- Creating great Candidate Experience.
- Selling kevin. as an employer of choice.
- Being a reliable partner for Hiring Managers (advising and consulting Hiring Managers regarding the market, candidates, interview processes, Candidate Experience).
- Executing set direction with minimal support from Lead and showing initiative and proactivity in overcoming roadblocks.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years' proven experience in international recruitment and passion for attracting international talents.
- Prior experience in building and maintaining relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Proactivity in problem solving and tackling challenges as they come.
- Attention to details with a strong sense of ownership.
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to the scale-up success.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration is based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the results on time.
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions with full ownership of your tasks and decisions
- Remote working from wherever you are in Europe, in compliance with your local law requirements and labor code
- The latest Apple MacBook and accessories to help you deliver great results
- Work with talented and committed team members who are the best in their field, from across Europe.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 260 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.