Rethink what you’re capable of with kevin.
Are you ready to make fundamental change and do something radical? We’re rebuilding payments how they always should have been – at pace. So whatever your experience, you’ll use it in ways you never have before. We’re pioneers who embrace uncertainty to do things no one has before. At kevin., you’ll create first-of-a-kind breakthrough solutions alongside other highly skilled people from many industries and backgrounds. We need people who take ownership and build with freedom. You’re the expert in what you do, so we won’t limit you with our expectations. If you bring courage and determination, we’ll surround you with other inspirational people and give you the freedom to exceed what you thought you were capable of. The opportunities at kevin. are unlike anywhere else. You just have to grab them and build your different.
As our new System Analyst (POS), you will:
- Examine and evaluate current Point-of-Sale (POS) systems and identify system requirements
- Translate business and non-technical requirements into technical requirements and produce technical specifications for POS systems and their implementation
- Analyse, define and produce data mappings, systems diagrams, and flowcharts for developer and testing teams to utilize
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals and requirements, alongside providing support through the integration process
- Work on a day to day basis with other internal teams such as product or engineering, in order to support the delivery of POS system related enhancements
- Define testing procedures and develop test cases to facilitate the overall quality assurance process
- See projects through from inception up to support of their implementation
- Be part of the forefront of POS solution definitions at kevin. as we define new and innovative approaches for the POS acceptance domain
- Bring your knowledge and skills to work collaboratively with other functional experts and teams to deliver as the kevin. team
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience working on information technologies and POS systems analysis of 4+ years
- Strong knowledge of POS Terminals and their environments, POS-Host interfaces, web technologies, EMV payments technologies, including NFC and contactless
- Good understanding of EMV transactions and their processing
- High proficiency in assessing business needs and translating them into relevant solutions
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in conversational and written English
- A desire to innovate in the POS space and evolve beyond the traditional card payment boundaries
Reward and benefits - What’s on offer at kevin.:
We only hire the very best talent from across Europe and beyond. It’s a competitive landscape so our salaries and benefits are equally competitive. We use comprehensive benchmarking to position our salaries above the market average. Our salaries are always competitive and flexible based on your experience and competence. If you’ve got something extra-special to bring to the table, let’s talk!
For many people, the most valuable benefit of working at kevin. is the opportunity to make fundamental change, create first times and build with freedom as part of the team creating a world of payment possibilities. Alongside this, we have a range of financial, non-financial and cultural benefits on offer.
- Competitive salary (Routinely benchmarked against latest industry data)
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional vacation plus local public holidays
- Up to 90 days per year of working from anywhere in the world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and promotion as the business grows (25% of our employees were promoted in the last 12 months)
- Future stock option opportunities based on individual and business performance
- Work on cutting-edge technologies with the latest tools and modern tech stack
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Travel insurance for use when travelling for business purposes
- Subsidised secure parking*
- Free on-site gym*
- Free lunch, snacks, and hot/cold drinks*
- Sports and social activities, including free tennis lessons*
- Global company events
- Work with experts from across Europe and beyond
- Be part of a diverse and multinational business with 30+ nationalities
*Benefits may vary by location.
kevin. is the payments reset no one saw coming. We exist to free partners from the pains of legacy payments, so we can build a world of payment possibilities together. We’ve rebuilt the infrastructure to make transactions more direct, efficient, and secure – for digital and physical sales. Our first-of-a-kind payments scheme changes the game for businesses without changing the way people pay – even in-store.
Our multi-tenant payments acceptance network is white-label, brand-agnostic, and free from intermediaries. It gives partners sole control of their payments so they can unlock more value with new services, better conversion, and strengthened customer loyalty. We’re experts from many places working with regulators, banks, payments services providers, and major retailers to build a world of payment possibilities together. Rethink what you’re capable of with kevin.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.