Rethink what you’re capable of with kevin.
Are you ready to make fundamental change and do something radical? We’re rebuilding payments how they always should have been – at pace. So whatever your experience, you’ll use it in ways you never have before. We’re pioneers who embrace uncertainty to do things no one has before. At kevin., you’ll create first-of-a-kind breakthrough solutions alongside other highly skilled people from many industries and backgrounds. We need people who take ownership and build with freedom. You’re the expert in what you do, so we won’t limit you with our expectations. If you bring courage and determination, we’ll surround you with other inspirational people and give you the freedom to exceed what you thought you were capable of. The opportunities at kevin. are unlike anywhere else. You just have to grab them and build your different.
Our vision is to develop best in class onboarding experience for various industries and geographies for acquirers, merchants, terminals. A smooth and well-automated flows should bring our clients from the first visit, through multiple kevin’s systems to the first transaction. You should have an understanding of both clients and internal stakeholders' needs and use modern product development approaches to solve the most pertinent problems, own relationships with the acquirers.
As our new Senior Product Manager:
You will be responsible for preparing the vision and strategy, identifying value driver segments, removing unnecessary complexity and translating them into initiatives within one of our most important domains. You will create transparency for all stakeholders involved by using concise, structured written narratives backed up with data to enable smooth decision making. You will work closely with functions such as Sales, Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Platform and Engineering.
This role is a high-impact, critical position that will challenge you to work at a supercharged pace and tackle a wide variety of topics. You will take initiative and lead with influence to maximize the impact created by your product.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 7 years of experience in a modern product management role going beyond execution, meaning expertise in discovery, problem definition and evaluation of its validity, working backwards.
- Strong domain knowledge (Clearing, payment schemes, card schemes, settlement processing).
- You have consistently demonstrated a mindset to combine “flying high” with “diving deep” to own the product in a fast paced complex environment.
- You are able to create compelling and actionable narratives in the past. Inspiring your teams and stakeholders to deliver them end to end in an agile way is a passion of yours.
- You are analytical and enthusiastic about precise problem definitions. You are a role model for exploiting and interpreting data and discovery techniques to drive business savvy decisions. You use it to define the impact and needs of customers of both bigger initiatives and individual tickets within your team.
- Your verbal and written communication skills enable you to provide structure to the team or your stakeholder in the most complex domains.
- You know how to build trustful relationships with senior stakeholders to agree on shared goals You know how to cooperate in projects with many dependencies.
- You build strong working relationships with the tech teams to execute fast and remove unnecessary complexity, you can create wireframes to speed up alignments.
- You are able to coach or mentor other PMs.
Reward and benefits - What’s on offer at kevin.:
We only hire the very best talent from across Europe and beyond. It’s a competitive landscape so our salaries and benefits are equally competitive. We use comprehensive benchmarking to position our salaries above the market average. Our salaries are always competitive and flexible based on your experience and competence. If you’ve got something extra-special to bring to the table, let’s talk!
For many people, the most valuable benefit of working at kevin. is the opportunity to make fundamental change, create first times and build with freedom as part of the team creating a world of payment possibilities. Alongside this, we have a range of financial, non-financial and cultural benefits on offer.
- Competitive salary (Routinely benchmarked against latest industry data)
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional vacation plus local public holidays
- Up to 90 days per year of working from anywhere in the world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and promotion as the business grows (25% of our employees were promoted in the last 12 months)
- Future stock option opportunities based on individual and business performance
- Work on cutting-edge technologies with the latest tools and modern tech stack
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Travel insurance for use when travelling for business purposes
- Subsidised secure parking*
- Free on-site gym*
- Free lunch, snacks, and hot/cold drinks*
- Sports and social activities, including free tennis lessons*
- Global company events
- Work with experts from across Europe and beyond
- Be part of a diverse and multinational business with 30+ nationalities
*Benefits may vary by location.
kevin. is the payments reset no one saw coming. We exist to free partners from the pains of legacy payments, so we can build a world of payment possibilities together. We’ve rebuilt the infrastructure to make transactions more direct, efficient, and secure – for digital and physical sales. Our first-of-a-kind payments scheme changes the game for businesses without changing the way people pay – even in-store.
Our multi-tenant payments acceptance network is white-label, brand-agnostic, and free from intermediaries. It gives partners sole control of their payments so they can unlock more value with new services, better conversion, and strengthened customer loyalty. We’re experts from many places working with regulators, banks, payments services providers, and major retailers to build a world of payment possibilities together. Rethink what you’re capable of with kevin.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.