Rethink what you’re capable of with kevin.
Are you ready to make fundamental change and do something radical? We’re rebuilding payments how they always should have been – at pace. So whatever your experience, you’ll use it in ways you never have before. We’re pioneers who embrace uncertainty to do things no one has before. At kevin., you’ll create first-of-a-kind breakthrough solutions alongside other highly skilled people from many industries and backgrounds. We need people who take ownership and build with freedom. You’re the expert in what you do, so we won’t limit you with our expectations. If you bring courage and determination, we’ll surround you with other inspirational people and give you the freedom to exceed what you thought you were capable of. The opportunities at kevin. are unlike anywhere else. You just have to grab them and build your different.
Our vision is to develop best in class onboarding experience for various industries and geographies for acquirers, merchants, terminals. A smooth and well-automated flows should bring our clients from the first visit, through multiple kevin’s systems to the first transaction. You should have an understanding of both clients and internal stakeholders' needs and use modern product development approaches to solve the most pertinent problems, own relationships with the acquirers.
As our new Senior Product Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the vision and strategy, identifying value driver segments, removing unnecessary complexity and translating them into initiatives for our Payment Initiation Instrument team You will create transparency for all stakeholders involved by using concise, structured written narratives backed up with data to enable smooth decision making. You will work closely with commercial functions such as Sales, Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) etc.
- Shaping InStore Payment Initiation Instrument (kevin.Pay SDK) product vision and strategy. Ensuring a fast, efficient, secure payment experience for consumers. This includes but is not limited to our iOS and Android SDKs.
- Collaborating closely with product, engineering, design, commercial, and marketing teams to deliver exceptional products and experiences that delight our customers.
- Establishing clear and scalable frameworks to ensure the right investment decisions for kevin. as well as creating transparency for all stakeholders involved. Devising new ideas and solutions that are both technically feasible and financially viable within realistic timeframes.
- Understand emerging technologies, regulatory constraints, and payment trends that may impact product roadmaps.
- Overseeing the definition and communication of product requirements, including writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and documentation that outline what the feature should do, how it should work, and what success looks like.
- Identifying product and business opportunities together with current and future partners.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 7 years of experience in modern product management environments as a product manager - also being responsible for creating products from scratch.
- You have consistently demonstrated a mindset to combine “flying high” with “digging deep” in complex environments.
- You were able to create compelling and actionable product visions and strategies in the past and inspiring your teams and stakeholders with them is a passion of yours.
- You consistently apply discovery techniques and link them to tangible outcomes.
- You understand the needs of your customers, users and how these match your product’s capabilities inside out.
- You are analytical and enthusiastic about precise problem definitions.
- Your verbal and written communication skills enable you to provide structure to the team or your stakeholder also in complex and technical domains. That requires you to break down complex problem domains.
- You enjoy working on UX driven products and identify the right user experience together with design and research. You are also not shying away from working on your own wireframes if needed.
- You know methods and frameworks to find the most valuable opportunities, slicing solutions to maximize return on investment and you can install them in a product organization.
- You know how to build trustful relationships with stakeholders to agree on shared goals.
- You have an understanding of the Go to Market (GTM) process and how to support sales and business development with the right tools.
- A desire to innovate in the POS space and evolve beyond the traditional card payment boundaries.
- Understanding of and experience working with payment technologies related to Tokenization, EMV, NFC, and Mobile SDKs.
- Experience working on products with developer interfaces (APIs, SDKs).
Reward and benefits - What’s on offer at kevin.:
We only hire the very best talent from across Europe and beyond. It’s a competitive landscape so our salaries and benefits are equally competitive. We use comprehensive benchmarking to position our salaries above the market average. Our salaries are always competitive and flexible based on your experience and competence. If you’ve got something extra-special to bring to the table, let’s talk!
For many people, the most valuable benefit of working at kevin. is the opportunity to make fundamental change, create first times and build with freedom as part of the team creating a world of payment possibilities. Alongside this, we have a range of financial, non-financial and cultural benefits on offer.
- Competitive salary (Routinely benchmarked against latest industry data)
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional vacation plus local public holidays
- Up to 90 days per year of working from anywhere in the world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and promotion as the business grows (25% of our employees were promoted in the last 12 months)
- Future stock option opportunities based on individual and business performance
- Work on cutting-edge technologies with the latest tools and modern tech stack
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Travel insurance for use when travelling for business purposes
- Subsidised secure parking*
- Free on-site gym*
- Free lunch, snacks, and hot/cold drinks*
- Sports and social activities, including free tennis lessons*
- Global company events
- Work with experts from across Europe and beyond
- Be part of a diverse and multinational business with 30+ nationalities
*Benefits may vary by location.
kevin. is the payments reset no one saw coming. We exist to free partners from the pains of legacy payments, so we can build a world of payment possibilities together. We’ve rebuilt the infrastructure to make transactions more direct, efficient, and secure – for digital and physical sales. Our first-of-a-kind payments scheme changes the game for businesses without changing the way people pay – even in-store.
Our multi-tenant payments acceptance network is white-label, brand-agnostic, and free from intermediaries. It gives partners sole control of their payments so they can unlock more value with new services, better conversion, and strengthened customer loyalty. We’re experts from many places working with regulators, banks, payments services providers, and major retailers to build a world of payment possibilities together. Rethink what you’re capable of with kevin.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.