Keyline is a family-owned business headquartered in Conegliano Veneto, Italy. The company is a leading manufacturer of keys, key cutting machines, transponders and smart access solutions with 160 employees globally. With 9 subsidiaries in 3 continents the company is present in approximately 70 countries.
Keyline is part of the Bianchi 1770 Group (ABG Holding) and has inherited the centuries of experience in the key industry that has been passed down through the family since 1770.
About the role:
This role is responsible for managing back office activities, creating strong relationships with the clients and colleagues from the various branches worldwide . Interaction with various company’s departments, especially the entire Sales team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with passion for foreign languages, proactive attitude, and problem solving.
What you'll do:
- Back office
- follow up on customer interactions
- Prepare sales offers with guidance of the Area manager
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Travel to customers, occasionally
- Participate at company’s events, exhibition
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proficiency in the English and French languages
- Proactive person
- Excellent reaction and interaction skills with colleagues
- Excellent ability to analyze and listen, as well as a strong disposition to working in teams to accomplish outlined objectives
- Flexibility, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Available to travel when necessary
- Fluent knowledge of English and French language
- Good knowledge of Office package
- Bachelor’s degree in languages
- Bachelor's degree in economics or related field
- Basic knowledge of Sap
What we are offering and benefits:
- Competitive salary and career growth plan
- Keyline community to support you daily to achieve an optimal level of productivity, wellbeing, and satisfaction with your life at work
- Positive company culture and mentorship from experienced collaborators
- Continuing education and language courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee bonuses and benefits
Keyline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keyline complies with applicable regional and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.