Keyline is a family-owned business headquartered in Conegliano Veneto, Italy. The company is a leading manufacturer of keys, key cutting machines, transponders and smart access solutions with 160 employees globally. With 9 subsidiaries in 3 continents the company is present in approximately 70 countries.
Keyline is part of the Bianchi 1770 Group (ABG Holding) and has inherited the centuries of experience in the key industry that has been passed down through the family since 1770.
About the role:
This role is responsible for doing digital advertising activities on a group level for keyline spa and its branches.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for the marketing world, with particular interest to digital marketing best practices. This person must exhibit great attitude to work in team and demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What you'll do:
- Independent planning of promotion campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, others
- Design and creation of lead generation campaigns
- Connects with colleagues to maximize campaign yield.
- Implement campaigns and monitor their progress on a daily basis
- Analyze data and identify improvement opportunities or new channels
- Coordinate with internal team to promote growth opportunities.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- An understanding of business dynamics
- Proficiency in the English language
- Excellent reaction and interaction skills with colleagues
- Excellent ability to analyze and listen, as well as a strong disposition to working in teams to accomplish outlined objectives
- Flexibility, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Dynamism, marked leadership skills, and flexibility complete the profile
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience planning and managing conversion goal campaigns
- Knowledge of affiliate platforms and systems
- Advertising copywriting skills
- Good relationship skills
- Autonomy in the daily management of activities
- Google Analytics Certification
- Certifications of Google and Facebook advertising platforms
- Knowledge of DEM and Mail Marketing tools
- Knowledge of other languages besides English and Italian
- Experience in creating and managing programmatic advertising campaigns
- Copywriting and creative writing experience
- Ability to work in team
- Good organizational skills
What we are offering and benefits:
- Competitive salary and career growth plan
- Keyline community to support you daily to achieve an optimal level of productivity, wellbeing, and satisfaction with your life at work
- Positive company culture and mentorship from experienced collaborators
- Opportunity for travel
- Continuing education and language courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee bonuses and benefits
Keyline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keyline complies with applicable regional and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.