Keyline is a family-owned business headquartered in Conegliano Veneto, Italy. The company is a leading manufacturer of keys, key cutting machines, transponders and smart access solutions with 160 employees globally. With 9 subsidiaries in 3 continents the company is present in approximately 70 countries.
Keyline is part of the Bianchi 1770 Group (ABG Holding) and has inherited the centuries of experience in the key industry that has been passed down through the family since 1770.
About the role:
This role is responsible for developing key cutting machine application stack as well as the evolutionary maintenance of tools and processes already in use, in an international context.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for the IT world, with regard to the new technologies sector and application development. This person must exhibit passion for the job and enjoy working on a team, demonstrating critical thinking and problem-solving skills supporting the whole team on innovate processes and coding standards.
What you'll do:
- Join the Dev Team to design and development of Keyline’s applications platforms.
- Development of high-quality software, producing clean, efficient, documented, and tested code.
- Collaboration with the management to identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle and, most importantly, to evaluate new technologies.
- Support team members and other functions.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proficiency in the English language
- Excellent reaction and interaction skills with colleagues
- Excellent ability to analyze and listen, as well as a strong disposition to working in teams to accomplish outlined objectives
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Dynamism and flexibility complete the profile
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, computer engineering, Electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- 6+ years experiences in Java/Java EE and Java-ecosystem tools and frameworks in particular Spring
- skills with messaging products like Kafka, JMS
- Significant development experience, working within an agile environment and using modern engineering practices
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, experience building thread safe code
- Skills on best code practice, clean coding, and optimization of application performance
- Comprehensive debugging and performance application tuning and scalable solution design
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of Java development environment and technologies like Maven/Gradle, Git, JEE, REST, JDBC, SQL, Web Services, MongoDB, PosgreSQL
- Experience with Spring Boot is a strong plus
- Experience with QT is a strong plus
- Experience with CI/CD and automation tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, Travis-CI
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with OpenCV is a plus
- Good knowledge of Linux environments
What we are offering and benefits:
- Competitive salary and career growth plan
- Keyline community to support you daily to achieve an optimal level of productivity, wellbeing, and satisfaction with your life at work
- Positive company culture and mentorship from experienced collaborators
- Opportunity for travel
- Continuing education and language courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee bonuses and benefits
Keyline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keyline complies with applicable regional and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.