Keyline is a family-owned business headquartered in Conegliano Veneto, Italy. The company is a leading manufacturer of keys, key cutting machines, transponders and smart access solutions with 160 employees globally. With 9 subsidiaries in 3 continents the company is present in approximately 70 countries.
Keyline is part of the Bianchi 1770 Group (ABG Holding) and has inherited the centuries of experience in the key industry that has been passed down through the family since 1770.
About the role:
This role is responsible for managing projects within the IT team, as well as the evolutionary maintenance of tools and processes already in use, in an international context.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with passion for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics. This person must exhibit exceptional leadership and management abilities, enjoy working on a team, and demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What you'll do:
- Design and implementation of corporate data strategy.
- Implementation of the Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence architecture.
- Identification, implementation and management of data integration needs between different company systems.
- Work with all business departments to gather and meet information needs by developing decision support systems and valuable insights.
- Defining and implementing Data Governance and Data Management rules that ensure compliance with policies and regulations and make it possible to ensure data quality and consistency between the various departments and company systems, maintaining an adequate level of access to data.
- Manage Data Integration, Data Preparation and Data Modeling activities and implementation of Business Glossary and Data Catalog, Lineage and Metadata management solutions.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- An understanding of business dynamics
- Proficiency in the English language
- Excellent reaction and interaction skills with colleagues
- Excellent ability to analyze and listen, as well as a strong disposition to working in teams to accomplish outlined objectives
- Flexibility, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Dynamism, marked leadership skills, and flexibility complete the profile
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- 5+ years' experience in the data/analytics field in consulting firms or data-intensive companies.
- Experience in Data Warehouse, Data Hub, Data Lake construction projects.
- Experience with Cloud Data Warehouse (i.e. Snowflake)
- Experience with SQL Oracle and MySql databases and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with structured and semi-structured data and in relational and non-relational data modeling.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik).
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools, Data Integration tools and platforms, Change Data Capture tools (eg Qlik Replicate, MuleSoft).
- Knowledge of the main Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and Cloud architectures (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Availability to travel
- Manufacturing Industry experience
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- SCRUM Agile/Kanban experience
What we are offering and benefits:
- Competitive salary and career growth plan
- Keyline community to support you daily to achieve an optimal level of productivity, wellbeing, and satisfaction with your life at work
- Positive company culture and mentorship from experienced collaborators
- Opportunity for travel
- Continuing education and language courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee bonuses and benefits
Keyline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keyline complies with applicable regional and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.