Keyline is a family-owned business headquartered in Conegliano Veneto, Italy. The company is a leading manufacturer of keys, key cutting machines, transponders and smart access solutions with 160 employees globally. With 9 subsidiaries in 3 continents the company is present in approximately 70 countries.
Keyline is part of the Bianchi 1770 Group (ABG Holding) and has inherited the centuries of experience in the key industry that has been passed down through the family since 1770.
About the role:
This role is responsible for managing and overseeing sales activities in a specific geographic area, with the goal of achieving sales targets set by the company's management.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with proven experience in international sales management. This person must exhibit exceptional leadership and management abilities and demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to maximize business opportunities and generate revenue.
- Continuously seek new sales opportunities and develop a pipeline of potential customers through active prospecting, participation in trade shows and industry conferences, and other marketing initiatives
- Monitor the market and competition, analyzing sales trends and identifying growth opportunities, as well as strengths and weaknesses of the competition.
- Prepare regular reports on sales activities, including performance data, sales forecasts, market analysis, and other relevant information for the company management.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- An understanding of business dynamics
- Proficiency in the English language
- Excellent reaction and interaction skills with colleagues
- Excellent ability to analyze and listen, as well as a strong disposition to working in teams to accomplish outlined objectives
- Flexibility, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Available to travel frequently
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills
- Fluent knowledge of English language, preferably a second foreign language
- Good knowledge of Office package, in particular Excel
- Experience in international environments
- Bachelor's degree in economics, marketing, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of Sap
What we are offering and benefits:
- Competitive salary and career growth plan
- Keyline community to support you daily to achieve an optimal level of productivity, wellbeing, and satisfaction with your life at work
- Positive company culture and mentorship from experienced collaborators
- Continuing education and language courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee bonuses and benefits
Keyline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keyline complies with applicable regional and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.