Who we are
We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia (Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
You are focused and process driven, able to prioritise in a very fast moving environment to support a lean and high demand team. You will be helping to coordinate and prioritise cross-business tasks, and owning some key areas of internal operations infrastructure. You will need to be able to grasp, on a structural level, the complex interactions between functions in a deep tech, regulated, healthcare environment. You will support the team to execute strategic and operational initiatives as they relate to company Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) from conception to implementation.
What you will be doing:
- Cross-Functional Ops Processes - Working directly with the Head of Global Ops you will help design and implement the processes and systems that ensure tasks move smoothly around the organisation. Including setting and tracking internal SLAs, task management, and anticipating and communicating future workload across teams.
- Dashboard Development and Tracking - Working with the Head of Global Ops and the Strategic Programme Manager to develop and maintain company dashboards to track key internal metrics.
- Science & Clinical<>Business Team Operations - Working closely with the business teams (Sales, Customer Success and Service, Business Product Solutions) you will ensure clinical and science dependencies on our business success are appropriately prioritised and delivered effectively with the Clinical & Science team, including building and managing a help/ticketing center.
- Clinical, Product, Regulatory & Science Requirement Liaison - Working closely with these teams you will ensure that where their input and sign-off is required across the business you can support communication and ensure information is gathered effectively and in a timely manner.
- Internal Ops Systems Management & Administration - Owning and managing the smooth running of our internal ops tools, including Zoom Phones, Airtable, Trip Actions, Google Groups etc. and generally supporting the administration of the internal operations of the company.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in an internally complex operational environment e.g. regulated healthtech, deep tech or fintech.
- Proven process implementation track record.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems in a logical and structured way, using qualitative & quantitative data.
- A love of spreadsheets, good systems and attention to detail.
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Experience of working with highly specialized functions e.g. doctors, scientists, machine learning engineers
- Experience of data-driven internal operations and/or some data analytics skills are a bonus.
What we offer:
- 🏥 Save Lives - be part of a team that changes the way we care for patients and saves lives.
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learn-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all full-time employees will receive tax efficient equity
- 🌴 Holiday: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + bank holidays
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - We offer premium health coverage for you, your partner, and your children through Bupa
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.