Klang is a game studio exploring the future of humanity through various forms of media. We aim to present deep, meaningful subjects in a way that's captivating, easy-to-digest and entertaining for all ages.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
It's a super exciting project, but in order for us to achieve a goal like this we are going to need a lot of help! From people just like you.
About the position
Klang is looking for an experienced Producer (f/m/d). In this role, alongside a Product Owner, you will manage the work of several teams at Klang. You will work closely with your teams to run sprints & Scrum rituals, deliver work on time & in scope and improve the processes & workflows. As part of a larger production team, reporting to the Development Director, you will report all work and manage the updating of our roadmap, as well as assisting with production tasks generally.
What you will do
- While the Product Owner scopes and prioritizes work, your responsibility will be to gather estimates, schedule and deliver that work on time.
- Align and organize team members through daily stand ups, sprint poker planning & sprint plan creation.
- Organize Retrospectives to allow teams to share and solve sprint positivity and frustrations.
- Build and utilize burndown charts and other KPIs to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the teams.
- Identify, assess, prioritize and offer mitigations for project risks.
- Communicate all progress to the rest of the company through sprint demos, roadmaps and regular updates.
- Work with the Development Director on improving all production processes and workflows within Klang.
Who we think will be a great fit
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Producer, Project manager or Program manager.
- You have shipped one or more games through release.
- You are familiar with Agile Development methodologies.
- You can communicate fluently in English, inside and outside of your own domain.
- You have strong leadership and communication skills.
- You have worked on multiplayer networked games, ideally persistent ones.
- You have Jira and Confluence experience.
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Remote work from Europe or hybrid/onsite work from Berlin/Madrid
- Monthly public transport travel reimbursement
- Monthly company co-contributions to private pensions
- Reimbursement for physical health activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental health support
- Flexible office hours (with core hours)
- Monthly team events and activities
If you don’t feel that you quite meet all the requirements above, but the position still excites you and you think you would love to work for Klang, reach out! We still want to hear from you.
At Klang, we create products that inspire people to deepen their understanding of the emergent nature of society and collectively envision a better future.
At the heart of Klang is SEED an accessible, persistent world in which players share a history and shape a future. We provide an environment for a broad audience to belong and develop relationships in a society simulation inspired by life itself.
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.