Klang is a game studio exploring the future of humanity through various forms of media. We aim to present deep, meaningful subjects in a way that's captivating, easy-to-digest and entertaining for all ages.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
It's a super exciting project, but in order for us to achieve a goal like this we are going to need a lot of help! From people just like you.
- Market Research: Conduct thorough market research to identify customer needs, trends, and competitive landscape to inform product decisions.
- Monetization Strategy: Help research and define the monetization strategy for our upcoming releases
- Feature Prioritization: Through market data, help prioritize features and enhancements.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and product.
- Product Quality: Help Product Owners understand when specific product targets have been hit and what level of quality is necessary in multiple areas of the game.
- Product Launch: Support and inform the publishing team with data, including go-to-market strategies, marketing collateral, and customer training.
- Performance Monitoring: Continuously monitor product performance and customer feedback, making data-driven decisions to improve the product.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (business, computer science, engineering, etc.). MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of delivering successful products.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in project management tools, agile methodologies, and product management software.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends in product management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a customer-centric mindset.
- Self motivating qualities and the ability to influence and motivate team members.
- Experience with product management in games strongly preferred.
If you don’t feel that you quite meet all the requirements above, but the position still excites you and you think you would love to work for Klang, reach out! We still want to hear from you.
At Klang, we create products that inspire people to deepen their understanding of the emergent nature of society and collectively envision a better future.
At the heart of Klang is SEED an accessible, persistent world in which players share a history and shape a future. We provide an environment for a broad audience to belong and develop relationships in a society simulation inspired by life itself.
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.