Klang is a game studio exploring the future of humanity through various forms of media. We aim to present deep, meaningful subjects in a way that's captivating, easy-to-digest and entertaining for all ages.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
It's a super exciting project, but in order for us to achieve a goal like this we are going to need a lot of help! From people just like you.
As a Product Owner at Klang Games, you will be a key player in the development and management of our gaming products. You will be responsible for driving the vision and strategy for SEED, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery. Your role will require strong leadership, effective communication, and a deep understanding of the gaming industry. You will act as the voice of the customer and work tirelessly to ensure that SEED captivate and delight players worldwide.
- Work with the Executive Producer and Co-CEO on the status of the product for your teams and its quality.
- Ensure the vision of SEED, our product strategy and audience are reflected and upheld by our feature teams.
- Work with a cross-disciplinary feature team and concisely communicate the vision of the product being built.
- Work with a feature team to determine priorities and make scope adjustments.
- Identify and manage relationships with stakeholders and customers, communicating key strategic choices and their implications.
- Define the quality and key product metrics for a feature team to drive towards through all phases of development.
- Work with the player research team to uphold the best target audience experience within the game.
- Understand competitive analysis on innovations or trends in the gaming or related industries.
- Proven experience as a Product Owner or similar role in the gaming industry.
- Strong understanding of game development processes and methodologies, particularly Agile/Scrum.
- Passion for gaming and a deep appreciation for what makes games enjoyable and engaging.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts clearly and concisely.
- Shipped at least 1 Mobile title
If you are enthusiastic about revolutionizing the gaming industry and have a strong passion for delivering exceptional products, we would love to hear from you! Join us at Klang Games and be part of a team that is shaping the future of multiplayer gaming.
If you don’t feel that you quite meet all the requirements above, but the position still excites you and you think you would love to work for Klang, reach out! We still want to hear from you.
At Klang, we create products that inspire people to deepen their understanding of the emergent nature of society and collectively envision a better future.
At the heart of Klang is SEED an accessible, persistent world in which players share a history and shape a future. We provide an environment for a broad audience to belong and develop relationships in a society simulation inspired by life itself.
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.