Klang is a game studio exploring the future of humanity through various forms of media. We aim to present deep, meaningful subjects in a way that's captivating, easy-to-digest and entertaining for all ages.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
It's a super exciting project, but in order for us to achieve a goal like this we are going to need a lot of help! From people just like you.
We’re in search of a HRIS Manager (f/m/d) who can play a pivotal role in creating what we believe will be the first MMO of its kind.
So who would you be working with?
You would sit in our People Team, responsible for cultivating a dynamic and supportive work environment by delivering comprehensive people strategies, effective talent management, and streamlined operations whilst hiring, developing, and retaining exceptional talent to fuel our organisation's growth
This team works from Klang HQ in Berlin
So, what would you be doing?
- Taking ownership of Workday HCM along with some people operations domains (payroll for example)
- Owning compensation database, salary benchmarks and compensation grade profiles, along with team KPI tracking
- Reviewing all our current business processes to create a gap analysis of the standard Workday configuration
- Preparation of a roadmap for business process implementation and automation at Klang
- Training of the rest of the team in Workday Administration features
You could be the person we are searching for if you have…
- Workday configuration experience - HCM Required (Including compensation and payroll) you would be the only Workday HCM expert in the team
- Workday report writing, calculated fields and dashboard creation
- Domain security experience
- Experience leading change and effective communication of that process
Klang HQ (Berlin)
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project with a lot of room for professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation.
- Monthly public transport travel ticket or co-contribution to e-bike/e-moped
- Monthly company co-contributions to private pensions
- Reimbursement for physical health activities
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health support, legal advice as well as support finding doctor’s appointments
- Mental health support
- Flexible office hours (with core hours)
- Monthly team events and activities
- A dog-friendly office, adjustable standing desks, ergonomic chairs and mobile aircon units for hot summers
- Healthy snacks and drinks in the office
- Virtual Stock Options (VSOP)
Additional information that may be interesting to you
So what can you expect to be working on after starting with us?
In your first 30 days:
- provide overview of biggest pain points in current workday set up
- present prioritisation of fixes
In your first 60 days:
- Introduce plan and timeline for gap analysis
- Prepare "State of Klang Workday" presentation - Identifying how the current Workday set-up at Klang is working for us and in what areas it is not
- Identify biggest risks
In your first 180 days:
- Zavvy and Greenhouse implementation finished complete operational workflows including approvals for people processes has been visualised and documented (e.g. employee handbook but including all recruitment processes).
- internal knowledge base has been created to onboard new people team members onto Workday release has been reviewed before role-out
If you don’t feel that you quite meet all the requirements above, but the position still excites you and you think you would love to work for Klang, reach out! We still want to hear from you.
At Klang, we create products that inspire people to deepen their understanding of the emergent nature of society and collectively envision a better future.
At the heart of Klang is SEED an accessible, persistent world in which players share a history and shape a future. We provide an environment for a broad audience to belong and develop relationships in a society simulation inspired by life itself.
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.