At Koa Health, we believe in putting people (and their mental health) first. So we’ve made it our goal to leverage technology and research to enable people to change their behaviors with effective and accessible support that adapts to their unique circumstances. Having secured a successful and oversubscribed Series A funding totaling €30m (ca.$36M) in October 2020 and currently preparing for Series B round of investment, we are continuing on a steady path to grow our global team. Read more about our story here.
Against the backdrop of decades of rising demand, mental health has never been more important. The Covid pandemic has led to a 4x increase in mental disorders around the world. With no increase in the supply of clinicians, tens of millions of people are stranded today without access to care. There has never been a more critical moment for the work that we’re leading at Koa Health. And this is where you come in.
Your New Role
Our Studio team is building the technology that is transforming the mental health industry. And we’re proud of it, it’s our driving force. We are developing our applications using cutting edge technology in all of the levels of our technology stack. We are cloud native, unlimited scale-up ready and continuously improving our applications for providing the best UX experience possible. We do not have limits, and we are looking for passionate product people to help build our vision. If you like new challenges, working with outstanding people, love using technology to create meaningful changes into the world, and having a lot of fun, Koa is the best place to be.
We are a Series A venture-funded startup, our product is B2B2C and we are looking for a business savvy Senior Product Manager obsessed about delivering products that our users and customers will love, in a way that works for the business.
- Lead an empowered cross-functional Product team based in Barcelona (incl. product designer, user researcher, several engineers, content psychologist) to deliver on the team mission’s OKRs.
- Listen with passion and deeply understand our users and customers.
- Define a Product vision and strategy on how the part of the Product you own can contribute to create the change Koa wants to bring into the world.
- Be excellent in connecting the dots between the company strategy and the team day to day work.
- Define and prioritize an opportunity backlog always looking for the most impactful initiatives to experiment with.
- Lead the Product Discovery collaborating within a cross-disciplinary team to discover what is the right thing to build.
- Maximize the team effort to deliver value to our users in an iterative and incremental way.
- Listen and manage stakeholders expectations with enthusiasm.
- Be a reliable and trustworthy partner for Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Be a storyteller communicating and giving visibility on your team roadmap and progress to the whole company.
- Work together with the other PMs to deliver on Koa’s vision, Mental Health for all!
- Experienced working in B2B SaaS and B2B2C US-based tech startups at early stage looking for Product-Market fit and/or scale-up startups (best if experienced in B2B Enterprise and/or B2B products for HR managers)
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- +4 years working on technology-powered products as product manager, product designer, engineer or data analyst, including a minimum of 2 years working solely as product manager.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business, such as engineering, design, sales, marketing, regulation, security, and finance.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Passionate about design, user experience and usability.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with senior and C-level executives
- You have worked closely with Sales and Marketing to develop GTM strategy.
- Best if experienced with GDPR and data protection
- Best if experienced working in Digital Health and good understanding of the US Healthcare system.
- Based in the US East Coast (preferably in the Boston or NY area)
We are looking for someone passionate, curious, smart, creative and persistent.
Why Koa Health?
We are at the forefront of innovation in the MedTech arena, working on one of the hottest topics of today – behavioural health. By working with us, in whatever role, you get to make a true impact on the lives of others.
Aside from this, we provide all the necessary support and perks to make your life at work and outside of work fun and comfortable all year round, such as:
- A fantastic rewards package that includes: Food Allowance, Private Health Insurance, Pension Contribution, Life Insurance, Bi-annual Bonus Scheme, Uncapped Sales Incentive Plans and Share Options.
- As a business we are focused on supporting your wellbeing and therefore provide you with a Wellbeing Allowance and Wellbeing Leave, as well as a generous annual leave allocation to help manage both your mental and physical health as you see fit.
- True flexibility – we’re hiring your skills and experience, so ask you to use these in the most effective way you can and manage your work-life balance accordingly.
- Worldwide WeWork membership access for those who prefer a hybrid schedule; you will find our teams collaborating on our private rooftop terrace when visiting our Barcelona office.
- An international environment with a company culture focused on wellbeing and personal growth.
An Inclusive Workplace
At Koa Health, we facilitate a safe space where cultures, backgrounds, ideas and ways of solving problems can combine. This unique mix is a big part of our recipe for success when it comes to working towards our mission of mental health for all. We firmly believe that Diversity & Inclusion should be embedded in the fabric of our organization and we know true progress comes with long-term commitments and actions. We are building a space where our people feel respected for who they are and are rewarded based on the impact they make to the business.
Regardless of your personal identifiers, at Koa Health you can be yourself, and feel respected, accepted and supported. We promote an inclusive culture where people who think and act differently can discover ways to learn from each other.
Promoting diversity, inclusion, and equity must be a company-wide effort. As a young start-up, we are creating a safe space that fosters acceptance and invites differences as part of our first steps toward building a resilient and inclusive work environment.