Looking? So are we! Are you performance oriented and have a talent for selling? Would you like to work with the world’s leading and next-generation coaches making the world a happier and healthier place? And do you see yourself working for an ambitious health tech scale-up with unicorn potential? Then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
A sales ninja who is eager to make a difference
As a Key Account Manager at Lenus you will be working with the world’s leading and next-generation coaches to scale and grow their businesses.
In your role as a KAM you will:
- Prospecting, engaging, and pitching Lenus to the leading and next-generation coaches to build your own portfolio of approximately 15-25 coaches
- Create strategic approach in partnering with coaches in the US market to grow and influence their brand
- Develop and scale your coaches business through marketing strategies, sales strategies and business development
- Ensure high quality of our sales processes by participating in team sales meetings, pipeline reviews, strategic forecasting and developing growth strategies
What you bring to the table
You are amazing for this role if you are a true sales hunter who has account management experience and an excellent network in the fitness sector. In a nutshell, we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with sales, account management and/or business development
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles in order to attract new coaches and grow your personal brand
- A collaborative approach to sales; leveraging the knowledge of your fellow KAMs and providing your own expertise to grow the overall team’s business
- Influencer/digital marketing experience is a big advantage as social media is the most important channel for the coaches
- An above-and-beyond-mentality fueled by the will to win and a strong work ethic
- A great communicator both in writing and speaking in English
- High energy and the ability to build trusting relations
What we offer
- A rapidly growing, fun & energetic work environment with over 400+ dedicated colleagues from around the world
- 20 Days of PTO + 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Hybrid working solutions - 3 days in office, 2 remote
- $70,000 Salary + Bonus + Commission Package + 401k plan & health insurance
- Extensive training in our intricate training module (known as KAM Academy), where we'll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed in the role
- Social events (Friday socials, sports activities, team dinners, company trips and more!) and a great company culture
- Delicious office snacks and drinks
- MacBook Pro or tech equipment of your choice
Don’t miss out - apply now!
Is this opportunity calling you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a couple of lines explaining why you would be the perfect candidate to join our sprint to improve global health.
The Lenus journey from scale-up to unicorn
Lenus is the world’s leading health-tech platform in pursuit of global health and happiness!
Lenus provides the world’s leading & next-generation coaches, including fitness experts, nutritionists, athletes, mindset & habit coaches, with the platform and tools to provide a greater number of people with access to the expertise they need to live happier and healthier lives.
Using the Lenus all-in-one platform, coaches can efficiently manage their clients, even as their business scales significantly. They can create tailored and effective meal and workout plans, as well as personalized habit and mindset coaching programs, based on the individual needs of their clients.
In 2021, Lenus received the largest series A funding round in Denmark’s history. We are strategically leading the way in health-tech innovation to fuel happier and healthier lives around the world.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, and SoCal.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.